THE SHOES REALLY DO MATTER

One of my first mentors in business as well as life, and a man I greatly admired, taught me early on that you can usually judge the character of a person by the condition of the shoes she or he wears.  Reflecting back on my own successes and failures, and the shoes that were a part of each, that advice has proved right more than wrong and I still find it useful and practical advice, even today.  

 Welcome to my mildly irreverent views on business, travel, living and working in Asia and life in general. And remember, don't show up for life in the wrong pair of shoes!    


 (Photo above- Beijing shoe store window display 2006   See, even in China they get it!)

09 September 2007

Another "Happy Meal" served with a smile!

(click on TItle for link to story)


No, I don't have any particular affiliation with or grudge against McDonalds-it just gives me unbelievable inspirations sometimes.

Having worked in the FF industry in my youth for 4.2 of the longest hours in my fairly long life, I can pretty much imagine how this whole thing went down! "I just fucked up dat Po Po's chick'n and cornbread and cornbread, ya know das right! Do ya feel me suga?"

And a question to our friends in criminal justice out there. Is too much sugar in the donut equally offensive? I am just curious of course.

No comments: